Thursday, June 23, 2011

E-Core Testmonies for Tally

I am asking God to make me more faithful and have the kids know more about God.
            ~ Houston White

I'm super excited for this trip, and I know it's going to be a challenge.  I really want God to  make me into a more faithful and devoted Christian.  I hope each and every camper enjoys themselves and gets some kind of light from God through our team.
            ~ Elizabeth Blakley

I want to be a good example to everyone and have a good attitude towards leaders and campers.
            ~ Audrey Rivers

I am asking God to unite this group of students.  I am also asking God to continue to help them to stand boldly for Him.  I am praying for God to touch the lives of the kids in Tally for Him. I am praying for the salvation of the children that our team ministers to while we are there.
            ~ Stephanie Bowers

I am asking God to speak through me and that the campers learn about Christ.
            ~ Nate Buckhalter

I am asking that I will come closer to Him and that the campers will come to know Him.  I also hope that He will reveal his power to us as a team by performing miracles.  Also that he can solve our problems in amazing ways.  And I hope that the campers' lives will be changed.  And  multiple kids will commit their lives to following Jesus.
            ~ Jackson Core

We all as Christ followers are called to the mission field – I am asking God to keep this at the  forefront  of my thinking – that I may live on mission and encourage these students to do so as   well.
            ~ Michelle Stewart

I am praying that God will use me to influence the campers for Christ and that I can lead them to His son.
            ~ Sam Stewart

I am asking God to show us that He is working in everything we do.
            ~ Dylan Thompson

 That I can show these kids that people that don't even live in the same city care for them and  want to show them the love of God.   I want God to help me stay connected to this church and children while I'm up at Tallahassee.  When I move up there I want to stay involved in their lives.
            ~ Christy Weems


I am asking God to prove faithful to me during the Tallahassee missions trip by using me to witness to the kids we will be working with and lead many to Jesus.
            ~ Taylor Melinck

 I am asking God to work through me in a way that he never has before.  I got the privilege of speaking at Emerge and found out that I really enjoyed it.  I pray God will use me in new ways I've never imagined.  I pray that the kids in Tallahassee will be opened to a whole new world of Christianity.  I pray that they will understand the seriousness of Christianity even though we're presenting it in fun, goofy ways.  I pray that the lives of all the E-core members will be affected as much as the lives of the kids in Tally.
            ~ Katie Capp

 I am believing God to strengthen each student and adult to speak boldly for Him and love beyond our own strength or desires.  I am believing God will break down walls and strongholds in the lives of all students  (ours, as well as the campers.)
            ~ Michelle Hammontree

 I want God to help me to have a good time with these kids and be a good example.  I want God to help these kids feel loved.
            ~ Abigail Merkel

 I want to be used to bless the people I am with, with a positive attitude.
            ~ Lexie Jacobs

 I hope that God would give us one of the best experiences serving Him.  I want Him to open our eyes to how much we need Him as a human race.  I pray that the campers would see that God is the only source of pure joy that they could receive.
            ~ Kaileb Hammontree

 I am asking God to use me to teach the kids how to play basketball, with the hopes of opening up doors to reach the kids for Christ.  I pray that all kids will be drawn to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.
            ~ Tyler Core

 I am asking God : that I will become a better leader.   And the kids will be able to learn from me.
            ~ Kailya Zeller

 I'm asking that we can show that through physical labor, we glorify Him.
            ~ Jacob S. Bailey

 I'm asking God for unity and for Him to show Himself real to each student, adult, and camper and to change lives in a lasting way!
            ~ Tania Courtney

 I am asking that God will use me to help at least one kid come to know Christ.  I hope that the kids will understand the message we are telling them.
            ~Noah Roberts

 I am asking God to work in the lives of all the kids and help them to understand that God loves and cares about them.  Also that we will stay safe and have fun.
            ~ Jenna Finlay

 For myself : That I would have strong health for the week. Also that I would have a stronger relationship with the Lord. For the team : that each person would have a servant heart this week.
            ~ Tom Hammontree

 I am praying that God will use me to impact kids for Him.
            ~ Allen Rivers

 For me to see a change in the children at the end of the week.  I want the children to see how great God  is and how much he loves them.
            ~ Amber Courtney

 To allow us to show God's love and for everyone to be safe.  For the kids to have fun and to allow them to be respectful and try to teach us a lesson.
            ~ Tim Borza

 I am asking God to take my life and make me humble and poor into the least of these.  To show me things I have not yet seen.  For our mission team, I want to be an example to them of the hands and feet of Christ.  For them to become the hands and feet and serve with a heart that cares about people the way Jesus did.  For the campers to see a heart and love they do not know.
            ~ Bobby Brolliar

 I am asking God to show up during this mission trip.  I am asking Him to help me to grow spiritually.  Also to move in the lives of the campers in a big way.  I am asking Him to show up in such a big way that no one could deny Him all of the glory for whatever happens.  I pray that He will begin working  in the hearts of the kids who will be attending this camp and VBS.
            Madison Erdmann

 I am asking God to show me what exactly (very clear) He means while I am reading His Word (The Bible.)  And that I can clearly convey this to the campers on the Tally mission.
            ~Katie-Starr Harrell

 Praying for Christ to give us many opportunities to encourage the children of the camp, to be able to share the joy of Christ to them and to see the fruit of the Holy Spirit among our E-core.
            ~ Brian Hammontree


For me to share and show God's love and to make an impact on the kids' lives.  The kids to impacted.
            ~ Abbigail Bowers

 In my life ... to grow closer to Him.   In campers … to be able to minister to them with a clear head and heart.
            ~ Karah Hammontree

 I am asking God to reveal Himself.  To show His love to the students and campers.  To conform all of us, who are ministering to the campers, to His image.  To show the students on this trip how they can be used by God to touch others, even though they are young.
            ~ Yvonne Erdmann

 Providing the right crafts to use for VBS craft, and that the campers come closer to Jesus!
            ~ James Crain

 Yes, I do believe God will show himself faithful to our trip in many ways.  He will make me into a better leader that I wanna be, and a better follower of Him.  It will show the people of God's love and compassion for them.
            ~ Rebecca Flachner

 I would like God to use me in whatever way he would want to influence the campers and  everyone during Tallahassee Mission Trip, also for God to influence the campers to live their life for Him all throughout their lives.
            ~ Nick Elsey

 I ask that God would clearly show us the joy of serving Him.  That we recognize that all we do would glorify Him and that we touch the community by our love and kindness.  I pray that whoever says that they have accepted Christ as their Savior has clarity of minds, sincerity of  heart.  I also pray that there would be appropriate and timely follow up to nurture their new found faith.
            ~ Pedro Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment